jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Ten Years Time

I don´t  like to think of the future and things that can happen, because I think that the more are planned and think, unless things happen. I thought why not much will happen to me, although I have some general ideas. The truth is that I like to travel and see different places in the coming years, but when I have thirty-three (in ten years more), I'd be set in one place, preferably in the city of Santiago, because in general I like the lifestyle here.
I hope in ten years more to be a professional and have completed other courses, all related to geography. I like to have a son about thirty years, so that in ten years  I visualize with at least one child, with my family and friends. I believe that with effort I can achieve many things, such as having a good job and fulfill my dream of traveling.Furthermore, I think there will be many changes in the world, mainly due to the irresponsible acts of man, that destroy the planet every day. For this, the world will be even more damaged and contaminated.
Ok, that is all y have to say
See you in the next class!

7 comentarios:

  1. Travelling to exotic, interesting places rocks!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you that the spontaneous things are better than the planned things. Well, you didn't say that exactly but I understanded this. With effort you will achieves all what you said. Good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Traveling that sound good, but I listening is better if you go with company

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to know a lot od country too :D
    Good luck in all your objetives

    ResponderEliminar
  5. travelling...have a child, or any think... you will be a very happy women!!!!!!!

    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think you deserve it Dani... I hope that in a few years to see you and your dreams are fulfilled ....

    What do you think of all my dreams are not fulfilled ??...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Travelling!! Wow, May i travel with you? That's what i have to do and to know different places!

    ResponderEliminar