jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

My favorite book

My favorite book is "Hundred Years of Solitude" which was written by Gabriel García Marquez. I read this book in college, when I was about 17 years old. This book tells the story of a family  "Buendia" , from generation to generation over several years, narrating various situations and amazing things that the characters experience.  I really liked this book, because despite being way longer than the books I read in school, it was very entertaining to read with all the stories narrated held the attention placed on the whole time,  which is sometimes hard for me because I get distracted and dispersed easily.

The truth is that the books I read in school, were generally not to my liking and I liked, and now I'm not very good for reading books, but I like to read newpapers. For this I have very fond memories of this book, as it was one of the few that I like at the stage of school, also before reading the book I was curious about why I had recommended several people. I now also recommend it to people who have not already read..
Ok, that is all I have to say
See you in the class!!

1 comentario: