jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

"The Scream"

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will talk about  my favorite art work is the painting "The Scream " that was made ​​in 1893 by  Edvard Much. This painting shows the water's edge, a woman whose face resembles a skull hands pressed against his face as a sign of distress and despair. The bright colors and distortions of the lines create an atmosphere stifling and oppressive, a sample of the loneliness of human beings and their pessimism in the face of adversity.

This picture I first saw it fed years ago, when I was about 15 years,  and I had to do a job at the school where I had to explain the main and most famous works of art history.I love this picture because I find that very well represents the feelings that the author wants to express, besides I like the combination of colors and the simplicity of the work that makes you feel many things to see.These features make this the best work for me, because I feel many feelings and emotions, as well as find it very beautiful, and which also has my favorite colors.    
Ok, that is all I have to say
See you in the next class!!

4 comentarios:

  1. I like the paint, it seems simple but the color combination are pretty,
    see youuuuuuu!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The scream!!!!!

    is a very famous paint...

    i like your election!!!!!!!

    To make remember the simpsons... jejejeje

    see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like the lines of the paint. It's like all were in movement.

    ResponderEliminar