jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

A board game

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will talk about my favorite board game, which is a card game called "the one". I met when I was about 15 years, since my brother was playing with his friends and one day taught me to play me too. Since I learned to play I love, but at first was not very good and I lost most of the time. The game has a total of 108 cards, of which 76 correspond to 4 different colors are: green, yellow, red and blue (19 each), the rest of the cards, which are  32, are special cards that indicate certain rules, for example  "change of direction", "her turn" or" wildcard". The object is to get out of cards, since that is the winner.

The truth is that often play this game with my brother and his friends, and also with my parents who also love it. We meet to play mostly on weekends when we're all at home or other days when we're unemployed or bored.I really liked the game me and my family because it is very dynamic and also very fun, time passes very fast when I play and sometimes bet money that makes it even funnier!

6 comentarios:

  1. I like that game!, I used to played on messenger with my school friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this game .. a lot ... but do not understand why you do not like ludo .. ajajja .. imagine that the person who wins gets a Havana Club ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have played this game and it is really funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ooooh the ONE!!! jajaja its really funny! and fast game! i like that!
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ONE!!!!!!! is a great game...
    i like this game because to make remeber to my co}usin Tomas...we all the time playe this game.

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the one is a very funny game because is fastest!!

    ResponderEliminar