miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

My favourite travel

 My favourite trip was on my holidays of 2006. I went to Pelluhue (a destroyed zone by the earthquake and later by the tsunami of february). This town was ubicated in the coast of the seventh region (Maule), near to Constitución  city.     
                                                                                                                                                                    I traveled with my brother Sebastian and more friends. We wanted rent a house, but were very expensive for our  pockets. For this, Jorge and Gonzalo  (my friends) talked with an aunt, an she gave us accomodation in her home. She was very nice with us. I always remember she with affection . 

 In pelluhue all were magnificent. We went to the beach  everyday, and at the night we bought some drinks , played guitar and sang famous songs  in front of the sea, other persons approached us and we met a lot of people!!! Furthermore, we went to both discoteques of the town.    
                                                                                                                                                               One day, we went to the concert of “the correa deaths”, that presented their new álbum. One night, we went to a magic place, between Pelluhue and Curanipe, a beach where had  a trance music party. All people were very excited! I always remember this travel because I had fun a lot…was great for me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dani!!!!

    Pelluhue apparently very entertaining ... our friend Francisca also a great time while traveling to this location.
    Unfortunately it was very affected by the earthquake...

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pelluhue looks like a very nice place, i would like to know it. You can be my tourist guide xD ahahahhaa.
    I can see that you wrote about Carl Ritter too, he's cool, isn't it? :P

    be careful
    see ya! =)

    ResponderEliminar