miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is the laptop. It is a portable computer, smaller than the traditional machine, take up less space and is more comfortable. I have a laptop since two years ago  and I bought it in a Falabella store.

 I use it everyday , in my home, at the university, in the house of my classmates, when I have to do a task with them, in some metro stations and other places.
I can use it without electricity because it has a batery that lasts two hours charged. I need an internet connection, a password, and I can navegate all day!

I like it because is very usefull for me an the students, teachers, and many people. Furthermore, I can study, read the news, watch videos and photos, listen and download  a lot of different music styles. I can play games and communicate with my friends and family through social networks in the web such us a Messenger, facebook and others.

I can't imagine without a laptop because today is an important tool in this completely globalized world and allows me to be connected always everywhere. Always carry it in my bagpack!

2 comentarios:

  1. jjjjaja ... Hey, your computer is always messed up on the desktop, never clean. while working with you was a complete mess ... But it was fun trying to find the information among all the chaos ...


    Greetings cake ...
    Camilo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!!!!

    laptop is good piece of technology, is very usefull, but there are laptops stubborn ... like yours !!!!! jajajaja

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar