domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

My favourite movie

My favourite movie is "500 days of summer", I saw it the last week in my bedroom with my brother and we were drinking a juice and eating french fries and cookies! I like this film because it isn’t a common love story (with typical characters and borring topics). It is a story about love and relationships.

The protagonists are Zooey Deschanel  (a great actress) as Summer and Joseph Gordon as Tom. He is a young architest, an idealistic and romantic boy that know a pretty woman in his job, Summer. She search in Tom someone to has a great time, because they concord in many points, but Tom falls in love and he want to have a relationship with her. Summer played with the feelings of Tom, and he suffered a lot. After 500 days, Tom forget the experience with summer (she married with other boy) and he met a beautiful woman in a job interview. Her name was autumn…the love come back for Tom, the life is a cycle…. I like it so much, it  is my favourite movie!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario