sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The previous day, I arrived to Santiago from La Serena, because I was on holidays with my parents, my brother and friends. We visited many interesting places of the fourth region (Coquimbo), such as Vicuña, Elqui’s valley and others. That night, I was with my boyfriend, my brother and a friend taking some drinks,  eating french fries and listening rock music. At 03:00 AM, my friend and my boyfriend went to their homes to sleep. At 03:34, I was on my bed and I felt a very BIG SUBTERRANEAN NOISE and the earth started to move very violent. I went to the garden of my house and saw my family and embrace them  while the floor was shaking. They were very scared. I tried to calm the situation, but I was very nervous and I began to scream!!!!!!!!!!After the earthquake, we went to the home of my aunt and my cousins, that live near to my home to see them and look the damages in my neighborhood. Fortunately, there weren't harm people, and all they were ok.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario