jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

My Favorite Building

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will talk about my favorite building. Is difficult for me choose one, as in Chile and the world there are many buildings that I like and others I've only seen pictures.
One that caught my attention is the central post office building, which is located in front of "arm’s square", in the heart of the city of Santiago. Its construction began in 1982 and was declared a national monument in 1976. Has a neoclassical style with French influence.

I really like this building for its beautiful architecture, in addition to the cathedral and main square that are in the same place. In this building are offices to the public mailing chile. For many people the building is damaged and had to be restored and renewed, especially painting the facade and interior courtyards.
 I know this building many years ago, as I have always lived in the city of Santiago, and participated in some activities that have been made there, especially for important dates such as Christmas. I really  like so much the central post office building!!

Ok... that  is all I have to say... see you in the next class!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario