jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Free Post

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will talk about the city of “La Serena”. I chose this topic because I love this city, I always try to go on holiday or any time of year when there is a little more money and time, in fact I want to go, but I can’t because I have other important things to do in Santiago.

The city of “La Serena” is located in the fourth region of our country, near the city of "Coquimbo". I know this place many years ago, because my parents and family in general are of this zone. I like going there because many of my cousins still live there, and also because I have friends that I knew when I was a little girl. Besides ,I like to be in place for its beautiful landscapes, great beach for swimming, as is the "Herradura" in Coquimbo, and entertaining places to go out at night, as clubs and pubs at the center of La Serena.

This city has many tourist attractions, such as for example the churches, which are over 15, only in the historic center. The city's cathedral is the most famous and important. Another interesting place is "La Recova" which is one of the major craft markets in Chile. At this site you can found stone craft’s, books, musical instruments, in addition to typical food of the area, such as papaya and goat cheese. 
  
Ok, that is all I have to say, and you should visit “La Serena” if you still don’t know!
See you in the next class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario