jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

My ideal holidays

Hello  classmates and teacher,  today  I will talk about my ideal holidays
My ideal vacations would be in the extreme south of our country,  I do not  know it, but I would like so much know that place!. I like going to that sector because it has a varied geography, manifested in a variety of landscapes, climates, ecosystems and cultures. I wish visit “ Torres del Paine National park”, which has many natural environments, such as mountains, rivers, lakes and glaciers. The park is one of the largest in the country and one of the most important.

I’ve always wanted to make this trip, I hope someday I can do it! I would go with my family, and if it can not, with my friends!.. another fantastic place to visit is the  “Easter Island”,which is located in Polynesia, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, from what I’ve seen in the photographs and television is a really wonderful place, but very expensive for my pocket, but I hope know it later.
Well.. those are my dreams of travel today, see you next Wednesday!


2 comentarios:

  1. Hello, some day i hope visit Torres del Paine, i think that is a beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW!!!!!

    Torres del Paine is a amazing place. I will like visit too.

    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar