miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My favourite picture!

This is one of my favourite pictures, and there are others that are not online. The photograph was taked on february 2007,in the beach, especifically in the town of " Las Cruces", located in the fifth region of Valparaiso, by a local resident.  I like this  photograph first because I am with my best friends, and that brings me many memories of the holidays we spent together, in which we did many things, like visiting beautiful places, we go out at night to bars, meet new people, but the most we did was talk much about our stuff!

When the photograph was taked, we were waiting  a bus to go to our home, it was seven o'clock in the morning, we came to celebrate the birthday of one of my friends. It was very fun!!, after arriving home and eating breakfast, we went to the beach and stayed there all afternoon.
Ok, that is all I have to say
See you in the class!!

1 comentario:

  1. mmmm .... you look different in the photo, almost did not recognize you. I guess we've all changed since we entered the race until today ...

    See Dani.

    ResponderEliminar