martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

My favourite beach


Hello  classmates and teacher,  this time I write about my favourite beach. The truth is I love going to the beach and I have met several over our country,  but my favorite is the  Papudo beach”, located in the Valparaíso region, and the “Herradura  beach”, located in the Coquimbo Region, but I much prefer the latter because of the color of its water and the beauty of its landscapes. I love this place, is very beautiful!  and I know this beach since I was very young because my parents were born and lived many years in the city of "La Serena" (near the beach), so almost every year we vacation there.

I really like the “Herradura beach” because their sea is very calm, and the water is quite warm and can make water sports such as windsurfing, which is very entertaining!, besides all the beauty of the place. I like going because I have friends there and they go to the beach, play paddle, we go out at night, among other things, it's really fun!  
I hope to visit this place on holiday

This is a picture of this beautiful beach

Ok, that is all I have to say! See you next Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario